She recharges your life! Say thanks by recharging her mobile today. Use Promocode THANKYOU and get 10% cash back on mobile recharge worth Rs. 350 or more.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid only for 1 day, on 8th March till 11:59 pm.
- It is valid for all old and new users of Paytm across all Paytm platforms
- A successful mobile recharge using the promocode THANKYOU will give the user 10% Cash Back in his Paytm Cash account instantly
- Maximum cash back value is Rs.100 and a minimum transaction value is Rs. 350
- One person can use the promocode only once during the offer
- To avail of the cash back, user has to have a verified Paytm Cash account
Detailed T&C Continue reading
Now use your Citibank Credit Card to pay for any service on Paytm and get an additional 15% cash back on your card! The offer is valid from 7th March to 7th April.
Terms & Conditions
-Citibank N.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Citibank”) credit card holders (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”) will be offered a 15% cash back on all transactions at Paytm (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”).
-The Offer is applicable only for transactions starting from 00:00 hrs on 7th March 2014 till 23:59 hrs on 7th April 2014.
-Offer is applicable on all transactions on Paytm website and mobile app.
-The Offer is applicable only on Citibank credit cards issued in India.
-The Offer is not applicable on Citibank corporate cards, Citibank Diner’s Card & ING Cards.
-Cash back amount will be directly credited to the customer’s account by Citibank.
-Cash back is limited to 15% of the transaction value net of refunds. Maximum cash back
available per transaction is Rs. 150/-. The Customer will be entitled to a maximum of four (4) transactions per card during the Offer.
-Maximum cash back amount per transaction: Rs. 150.
-Cash back is applicable over and above promo code promotions running on the website.
-No promocode is required to avail this offer. Continue reading
Paytm-ING Vysya Offer for 20% cash back
For ING Vysya Netbanking and Debit Card holders. Use promocode PAYTMING20 to get 20% cash back on Mobile & DTH Recharge. Read details here.
Paytm-AXIS Bank offer for 20% cash back
For Axis Bank Debit and Credit Card holders. Use promocode PAYTMAXIS20 to get 20% cash back on Rs.350 spent on Mobile & DTH recharge and bill payments. Read details here.
Paytm-Citibank Additional 15% cash back on Citibank Credit Cards Offer
Now use your Citibank Credit Card to pay for any service on Paytm and get an additional 15% cash back on your card! The offer is valid from 7th March to 7th April. Know more.
Paytm-STAR CJ Offer for 5% cash back
Watch out for the Paytm promocode on Star CJ Alive and use it to get 5% cash back on Mobile & DTH Recharge.
Paytm is the official Recharge Partner for the movie Total Siyapaa, soon to be released by Reliance Entertainment.
Catch today’s contest on Facebook / Try your luck at today’s Twitter contest!
Participate in the #PaytmTotalSiyapaa contests on our Facebook and Twitter pages and you could win a chance to meet the Stars, free movie tickets, music CDs and 20% cash back on mobile & DTH Recharge on Paytm!
Look out for Total Siyapaa in your nearest movie theater on 7th March. Here’s a trailer for you:
Contest Terms & Conditions
This is a series of contests which will run from 20th Feb to 2nd March (Contest period)
The selection of winners for movie tickets, Music CDs & Meet the stars will happen through a lucky draw at the end of the contest period.
All participants will get 20% cash back on Mobile and DTH Recharge of Rs. 200 or above. Offer is subject to a maximum cash back of Rs. 100.
Cash back will be in the form of Paytm Cash.
Participants will get a promocode from us in their inbox here in 7 days’ time after all the contests get over. The promocode will be valid only once for one user account.
Winners can use the promocode on Paytm to avail their cash back.
Users have to be registered on Paytm to receive Paytm Cash in their accounts.
To receive Paytm Cash, users’ phone numbers need to be verified.
Contest validity is displayed on FB and Twitter.
Love can get you more than you thought! Here’s our gift for you on this special day: Use promocode LOVE to recharge your mobile or DTH and get 14% cash back!
Here’s what to do:
Go to Paytm.com on web or mobile web, or App, and sign in to your account.
Make a Mobile or DTH Recharge for at least Rs. 300
Use promocode LOVE while paying
You will get the 14% cash back in your Paytm Cash account in an hour
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid across all Paytm platforms, and is open to both old and new users of Paytm
- The offer is on mobile and DTH recharges only
- Will be valid only for one day, 14th Feb, 2014 from 9:00 am to midnight.
- The promocode can be used only once per user.
- Offer is subject to a minimum recharge value of Rs. 300.
- Maximum cash back value is Rs. 100.
- User has to be signed in to his/her Paytm account to avail this offer.
- Offer applicable on orders made using Paytm Cash too
- To avail the cash back, user needs to have verified his mobile number, if not done already.
Detailed T&C Continue reading
We are back again with an offer that’s just the Right Choice! In this Paytm-exclusive offer, simply subscribe to Right Choice magazine for 3 months at Rs. 399 and get Paytm Cash worth Rs. 500! Recharge on Paytm.com and avail your Right Choice coupon.
Terms and Conditions
- Recharge on Paytm.com and avail the Right Choice coupon
- Use it to subscribe to Right Choice Magazine
- Paytm Cash will come into your account within 30 days from the date of magazine subscription
- Valid across all Paytm platforms
- Offer valid till 31st March 2014
Paytm launched India’s first shopping app with Bargain on February 5. Here’s what the media has been talking about:
The Economic Times: Paytm introduces chat feature that allows users to get discounts
“One97 Communications’ paytm.com mobile commerce site has introduced a chat feature that allows users to bargain live with vendors selling their products on the platform.”
Hindustan Times: Desi touch makes a big difference to tech firms
“…the interesting addition… was how it blended a chat facility to the e-commerce payment option.”
The Times of India: Paytm’s new bargain counter
“Is there anything more Indian than bargain hunting?”
Business Standard: Now, bargain before you buy on mobile
“Now a mobile commerce service that allows you to bargain with the retailers before you purchase. ”
Next Big What: Paytm launches App Marketplace : Marries Desi Bargaining and Mcommerce. And It’s Cool.
MOBILE ONLY MARKETPLACE WITH A MOBILE MESSENGER & WALLET INSIDE
Paytm today introduced an all new Paytm Shopping app with a revolutionary concept to bargain for a deal before you buy. With an eye to change the game in mobile commerce in India, the app features shopping in various categories including Men, Women, Kids fashion and Home furnishing along with Mobile & DTH recharge options, which were already available on Paytm.
The app is now available on the Apple iTunes App Store. Soon to follow in the Google Play store, the new Paytm app will be available to all 6 Million Paytm mobile app users by the end of February.An introduction made by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO of Paytm this morning was attended by enthusiasts and journalists. Google India Head, Rajan Anandan also graced the occasion with his presence.
Speaking at the launch, Anandan said, “The scale at which Paytm is operating today is amazing! To do 300,000 transactions a day is an order of magnitude higher than what is happening in the commerce space today.” Referring to the app’s Bargain feature, Rajan Anandan said, “It’s great to see, what you have launched is a world’s first! Outside of travel, no e-commerce company in the history of the world has had a feature where you could negotiate on a product purchase, so congratulations to Vijay and team on doing a world’s first!” Calling the ability to bargain a “Killer feature,” he said, “This year, one of things that will accelerate the number of Indian online buyers would be very simple to use products like these, which are mobile-only and therefore you can access the 70m smartphone users going to a 100m users.” He concluded, “We at Google are very excited! India needs truly Indian innovations that are global first. I haven’t seen anything in a long long time. I think you have launched one today, which is very very interesting!”
Here comes a cash back offer for those of you using ING Vysya Netbanking and Debit Cards. Now simply sign in on Paytm.com, recharge a mobile or DTH, and use promocode PAYTMING20 to avail of this offer of 20% cash back.
Click here for details.
Terms & Conditions
- You must use ING Vyasa Netbanking or debit card and enter promocode:PAYTMING20
- Applicable on prepaid mobile & DTH recharge orders placed till 31st March 2014
- You must recharge your Mobile or DTH connection with Rs.200 or more to avail this offer
- Promo Code is valid only on one successful transaction per user
- Offer applicable only to new Paytm users across Paytm platforms
- Maximum Cash Back available is Rs 100
- The cash back will be added to user’s Paytm Cash account as Paytm Cash
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to email@example.com
Good news! Paytm has just gone simpler. We are excited about this new upgrade, and are sure it will help you enjoy a better experience on Paytm.com and the Paytm App.
Now simply sign in to your account on Paytm to tap into all the advantages of the new Paytm Cash Wallet.
Until now, some of you had your Paytm Cash balance in the form of a promocode, which could be used only for recharges on Paytm. With this upgrade, your balance in promocode will now be available as Paytm Cash for immediate use, and you can use it for all Paytm services.
And yes, while you are there, we hope you will also notice how different your new Paytm Cash Wallet looks now!
New Paytm Cash Wallet Advantages
- Pay your bills using Paytm Cash!
- Instant Reusable Refunds for all Paytm services
- Use Paytm Cash on other websites soon
We look forward to hearing from you about the new Paytm experience.